Companies seeking to advance the bioeconomy can benefit in many ways from membership in the Renewable Bioproducts Institute at Georgia Tech.
- Networking and engagement with faculty and other companies similarly interested in bioproducts and bioprocess development
- Influence over an extensive graduate research portfolio and engagement in its development
- Access to top-flight graduate students who can contribute now as researchers, and later as employees and company leaders, to companies’ strategies and business development
- Concierge service to access the vast capabilities and faculty of Georgia Tech—a world-recognized science and engineering institute—as well as the leading companies already working there
- An annual conference featuring the latest findings and opportunities, a graduate student poster session and more
See also About RBI.